Friday 18 November 2011

Exciting times!

So far this last week has been a massive disappointment with the amount of work that I now have which looks like my Christmas will be filled less eating and gain weight and more studying! Or knowing me it will be the other way around!

After a whirlwind trip to the crack den that is Dave's house for a birthday weekend I came home to the flat battered, bruised and T-shirtless thanks to a very long bloke by the name of Ben (Steve) Chantrell. If you ever meet this horrible little man you are well in for a decent night! Coupled with Hallet (a man of mysteries and black magic) I can Assure your night will take an unexpected turn for the better! All in all it was a quality weekend and was brilliant to be reunited with my wingman and wife and the family from the shire!!

Bar the work, on the climbing front its looking a bit dismal. For a couple of weeks my shoulder has been giving me some jip and has been an on and off problem for about 3 weeks. Because of this my psyche has been a bit low in fear of doing further damage which has meant I haven't been firing all cylinders on the training front! However this all changed when a ridiculous tick list started to fall into place for the Peak District trip next weekend! Psyche now is at an all time high as I have yet to experience the grit which could be considered a sin?? But hopefully during the weekend I will be able to make up for that....Or never write on here again after being "Beaten thoroughly". Either way I'm going with an open mind and will testing the water with tip toes, or a smear :)!

My ever long tick list is looking more and more silly by the minute so if you have any "sensible" ideas post them on here! And don't forget to follow me!!

Cheers all

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment